USE OF CONTENT
Guidelines for the external use of NATO PA content:
- Third parties wishing to use the NATO PA logo must seek permission from the NATO PA Press and Communication Service before using the NATO PA logo.
- No material produced by the NATO PA is to be sold or used for outside advertising or promotional purposes of any kind.
- All content taken from the NATO PA website or photo albums and republished must be clearly credited or sourced to NATO PA, or, as indicated.
- No material is to be used in programmes, articles or online publications of any kind that defame NATO PA or its members.
- Material is provided, free of charge, for use in objective and balanced content, even if at times the end products may be critical of the NATO PA.
- NATO PA reserves the right to request the removal of NATO PA copyrighted material from any externally created content.