1. Graduate of the “Moraitis” School in Athens with honors. Graduate of the Law School of the University of Athens.
2. She received the title of Master of Laws (LLM with Distinction) in International Commercial Law at the University of Kent at Canterbury, Great Britain.
3. She is a lawyer at the Supreme Court and the Council of State.
4. She had a 16-year service in Local Government (Municipality of Psyhiko).
5. She was elected President of the Municipal Council, appointed Deputy Mayor of the Municipality of Psychiko and elected member of the Political Committee of the Council of European Municipalities and Regions (CEMR).
6. She was the founder and President of the Association of Municipalities for the Protection and reforestation of the Tourkovounia hill in Athens.
7. She was elected General Secretary at the "Konstantinos Karamanlis" Democracy Institute.
8. She was appointed as Secretary of the Party-Society Relations and a member of the Health and Labor and Social Solidarity Sectors of New Democracy.
9. She was elected Member of the Greek Parliament with the New Democracy party in the North Region of Athens, in July 2019.
10. She was appointed as parliamentary representative of New Democracy party (2019-2020).
11. From August 2020 to April 2023 she was appointed as Deputy Minister of Health, responsible for mental health and addictions.
12. In May 2023 she was re-elected as a Member of the Greek Parliament in the North Region of Athens.
13. Today she is appointed as parliamentary representative of New Democracy party in the Greek Parliament.
This biography is provided by the member. The NATO PA is not liable for its content.