Media Accreditation Procedure:
- Journalists who wish to attend the NATO Parliamentary Assembly’s Annual Session 2019 will need to complete the accreditation form here.
- The accreditation form must be completed and submitted by: Friday 27 September 2019, by 18:00.
- All applications are subject to review. You will be notified by the UK Parliament Overseas Office if/when your request is accepted and will then receive further logistical information about the event.
- Journalists accompanying a national parliamentary delegation will be accredited by the NATO PA international secretariat as accompanying delegation staff. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to the NATO PA Annual Session 2019:
- Accredited media representatives must always carry a photo ID with them.
- For Security reasons, your identification badge must always be carried in a visible manner throughout the venue and should be presented upon request to session staff or security officers.
- If the accreditation badge is lost, the media representative should immediately contact the UK Parliament Overseas Office at email@example.com.
- Media representatives are requested to arrive on time to the session venue as security check may take up to 30 minutes.
- Security officers will thoroughly check everyone entering the premises including belongings – computers, cameras, equipment and handbags – will undergo a full examination.
- For questions on the session programme, requests for interviews with the NATO PA President and the NATO PA Secretary General should be addressed to:
The NATO PA Media Relations and External Communication Officer
firstname.lastname@example.org | +32 2 504 8165